Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Strange commotion yesterday. Any ideas? Reply To: Strange commotion yesterday. Any ideas?

Well, that was strange. I’ve just met a very determined hog from one of the bungalows. She came out for a scoff and a drink then hurried home (one assumes to the kidz) BUT we were so determined to do what we were out for that we completely ignored me!

Not a flinch when my camera was clicking, just kept eating. Then she spilled the water but was clearly gasping because she was licking everywhere for a drop. I went and got more water and she let me refill the dish while she was standing in it without her doing the “freeze” routine! She just carried on as if I wasn’t there. I’ve never seen that happen. Very weird indeed.

The downside is she is now called Jaqueline, or Jaqs, sadly it’s short for her full name: One-Eyed Jaqs 🙁

Hedgehog