Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Would like to hear from other hedgehog champions! Reply To: Would like to hear from other hedgehog champions!

Hi Nic, sorry for the late reply! I wish there was some kind of notifications setting on here but its very basic isn’t it?

How lovely to see hoglets on your cam, I didn’t have a cam when we had the family in the garden.

Yes we were incredibly lucky to see Mum and four hoglets come out every evening, we used to lay on the floor in the kitchen peeping through the curtains!

It was a very sad evening though when she came out one evening with just 2 of them which she took away before coming back for the other 2 ๐Ÿ™ She then came back with what I assume was her mate and we never saw the hoglets again ๐Ÿ™

Hedgehog