Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Green Jelly Poo! Reply To: Green Jelly Poo!

Could anyone give me ideas as to the possible reasons why? Roughly since the beginning of July the numerous hedgehogs that were feeding regularly throughout my garden ,seem to have all disappeared. We had plenty of hoglets that were born here so lots of activity earlier on in the year.
I am still putting food out everyday , but they all seem to have left. Nothing whatsoever has changed in my garden , so cannot fathom why they would all move out ?
Is this normal progression & possibly as the temperature changes they will return?

Hedgehog