Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Where have my hedgehogs gone Reply To: Where have my hedgehogs gone

Nic

Hi bunnymaj

Sorry to hear the hogs have stopped visiting. I would keep putting out some food at this time of year, with hibernation coming up – as long as it is not mealworms, sunflower hearts or peanuts. Cat/kitten biscuits are quite handy, if you don’t know whether the hogs are going to visit or not, as you don’t have to chuck it all out every day if they don’t visit. If they are still in the area, they could come back. But some of them might be hibernating already and you might have to wait until after hibernation now.

Hedgehog