Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Help! Small hog found lying under the bird feeders this morning Reply To: Help! Small hog found lying under the bird feeders this morning

ann

Hi jpscloud. My hubby built a hog feeding station last year & inside the entrance put a corridor as apparently cats don’t like going round corners, the locals here didn’t mind so we then put a ridge tile outside the entrance which is quite low & that solved the problem! Perhaps google hog feeding stations & either build or buy one ready for next year. Hope your hog survives. We still have a visitor which I haven’t seen but the food is going so fingers crossed it’s big enough. I should put my camera trap out to try & see if it appears.

Hedgehog