Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Mutant Rampaging Hedgehogs! Reply To: Mutant Rampaging Hedgehogs!

Hi Nic, Nina,

Sounds like hoglet got a bit of a rude awakening, he’ll need to toughen up sharpish if the hooligans around here are anything to go by. I’m beginning to wonder if the main culprit could be young Ben, he was certainly throwing his weight around as a juvenile. I just hope that there are a few more females turn up this year, or their behaviour could get even worse.

Well, I’ve managed to put a stop to their house removals and the hedgehog pot is now well and truly wedged between two plant pots. It is a very substantial pot, so just out of curiosity I decided to put it on the scales and would you believe it, it weighs in at over 4.5 kilograms, not bad going for a hog of around a kilogram or thereabouts. Perhaps we should add weight lifting to their list of many talents… Better check those cat biscuits for added steroids!

Hedgehog