Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat BHPS Twitter. Petition re. A24 Trap – Please sign Reply To: BHPS Twitter. Petition re. A24 Trap – Please sign

Hi Wildlifehaven

I tried different post codes but it still says its a duplicate email and won’t accept the second signature.

However I have taken Nic’s advice and set up an email address for my mum so she has now signed up to the petition.

I did try and find info on how people without email addresses (as not everyone has one like my mum) can sign these petitions but it seems that email is the only option.

Good to see we are still roughly adding 1,000 signatures a day but still a long way to go so please all keep signing https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/206274 and passing on the word to others to also sign THE HOGS REALLY NEED OUR HELP.

Hedgehog