Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat BHPS Twitter. Petition re. A24 Trap – Please sign Reply To: BHPS Twitter. Petition re. A24 Trap – Please sign

Hi All

The rate of signatures seem to be slowing so we need to get the message out there more everyone.

I have put a post about these traps on our local online community forum. I put this on yesterday afternoon and in the 24 hours since it has had 84 views but, more importantly, we now have 5 more signatures on the petiton in my area in the same period. I have no way of checking how many of the 84 people who have seen my post have signed the petition as a result but it would seem fair to say that this seems more than coincidence so the more we can bring this to peoples attention the more signatures we will hopefully get.

I have also contacted our local Wildlife Trust and a local animal rescue centre which does a lot of work for hogs but if anyone else has any ideas on who else to contact/other ways we can get the message out there happy to hear your ideas.

Hedgehog