Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Nic

Hi again Penny

I have been trying to find out a bit about the 38 degrees petitions. Some of them seem to have a target of 200,000 but I couldn’t find out what the timescale was. I see the organisers can email the people who have signed, but don’t know whether they can email about the gov. petition. If they can it would be really good. I think people are more likely to sign as a result of a direct approach, such as an email. I read that the person who started the petition was someone who rescues hedgehogs. Are they on Hedgehog Street?

It is really important that the gov. petition works as well, as that should trigger a debate in parliament, so hope everyone keeps signing. It was on the home page again just now – 3rd most Popular.

Hedgehog