Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Hi Penny and Nic,

This is very interesting indeed and they have done a great job in getting nearly 140,000 signatures in 2 weeks on the same A24 trap campaign as the Petition Parliament. 38 degrees must have a huge database that can access and see these campaigns via email and social media so it would be great to make a connection between the two campaigns and get the number of sigantures on the Petition Parliament up to the same level.

I saw there was an option to contact John Turner via email so I thought, why not, so I aksed if there is anyway we can make a connection between the two campaigns to increase our rate of signatures maybe by including the link to the Petition Parliament in the thread of the post.

If I hear anything back I will let you know.

In the meantime there is certainly mileage in all Hedgehog Champions putting the message out there via social media, local online community forums, contacting wildlife organisations, rescue centres and the like to get the message out there as this does spread the word. Although there is no real way of checking hopefully this increases the number of signatures.

Hedgehog