Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Nic

Hi hogmeister

Well done for contacting John Turner. I wondered about it, but was waiting to find out what if any connection there was with BHPS. They must, surely, know about it with Hugh Warwick being apparently connected with it. But, I guess you can find that out from JT too. I think the thing that makes that petition work so well is the direct approach via email. I think people are much more likely to sign if they are asked directly, rather than just coming across something on social media or even seeing a poster, etc.

As I said earlier the gov. petition has picked up this afternoon – last check over 800 for the day. Don’t know why this is, possibly a hang over from the thunderclap, although that doesn’t make a huge amount of sense. It did occur to me that JT from the .38 degree petition might have already passed on the info. but that is increasing by hundreds to the gov. one’s tens, so maybe not. It does illustrate how much you can do if you know about all these social media type things.

Look forward to hearing what response you get.

Hedgehog