Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Hi Nic, Hogmeister (love the profile pic)

All you need is an email address to sign the 38 Degrees petition; you don’t have to be on social media, but if you are, you can then share it. There must be something else going on with this petition, it has gained nearly another 3000 signatures since my post yesterday. I signed a 38 degrees petition a couple of years ago aimed at banning the use of toxic slug pellets and that is still stuck on just over 8000 signatures! It will be interesting to hear from John Turner, Hogmeister and if there is a way that the two petitions could somehow be linked. I did email the BBC over the last petition and got no response, but just maybe, with so many signatures on this one, they may just take notice this time…

Hedgehog