Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Hi Penny and Nic,

I have had a simple thought (maybe because I’m a simple person!).

I receive occassional emails from Hedgehog Street about various hoggie matters the last one was wishing all us Hedgehog Champions a Merry Christmas yet I don’t recall seeing an email about the A24 traps and the petition?

As Hedgehog Street must have an email database to issue these emails to us all I have sent Emily (Wilson) an email and asked if she could please send an email to the near 48,000 hog champs about the A24 trap and ask anyone who hasn’t already done so to please sign the petition as its so important for our hogs.

As I said this is a simple thought but could increase the number of signatures dramatically (I’m not sure the Forum alone gets enough views to get the message out there to everyone) so, hopefully, an email will land in everyones in boxes from Hedgehog Street asking for us all to support the petition.

I’m sure others may have already done this but, if so, why have Hedgehog Street not sent us all an email about this as I don’t seem to have ever received one personally.

If anyone else wants to send an email the address I used was HedgehogStreet@email-ptes.org

Hedgehog