Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Hi Hogmeister

Hopefully your email to Emily will have better success than the one I sent her on 9 February in which I made the same suggestion. The reply I got 12 days later merely said “we have shared this petition on social media for all of our followers”. I felt at the time that she had seriously overestimated the number of followers on social media, but, disappointed to say the least, I left it at that. I think these organisations ought to wise up to the fact that we don’t all use social media (and after reading heaps about it all lately I’m jolly glad I don’t). The impression I get about social media is that people take a brief interest in something and then move on to the next thing.

It’s also interesting that Nic (amongst others I’m guessing) has now received an email about the petition but you haven’t and neither have I or my husband. I’m wondering if something went wrong with a mass emailing attempt.

Hedgehog