Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog Champions in Northamptonshire Reply To: Hedgehog Champions in Northamptonshire

Hi William,
That’s good that you speak to your neighbours, I speak to just three, most people seem to keep themselves to themselves including us I guess!
Yes I have taken a couple of hogs to AIN, I did think I would have to take my resident hog there at the weekend as he was making some loud strange noises when he was in his box during the daytime (that’s when I knew he was definitely in there!), and I watched him closely when he came out to feed to make sure he was ok.
RE Rushden Lakes I dread to think 🙁

Hedgehog