Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Nic

Hi Jan-Marie

I usually leave a message on their website. Link at the top of this page. Or if you think it is more urgent give them a ring. (Fay is probably the best one to speak to, but isn’t always in the office). I have usually found that I get an email reply fairly quickly (I don’t mean just the acknowledgement one which is virtually instant) and then you could send it via email if it isn’t too big.

Apologies again for misunderstanding what you were saying. Put it down to having had to reload my computer for the third time in 2 days – always a bit brain frazzling, I find!

Hedgehog