Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Mutant Rampaging Hedgehogs! Reply To: Mutant Rampaging Hedgehogs!

Nic

Hi Penny

I have just written this out once and the robot thing didn’t work and then I found everything I’d written had disappeared! grr. Will try to remember what I said.

That’s a relief, I’d hate to think it might have been hog fur. Your camera sounds a bit like mine, that has happened to me before when I was sure I had left it on video.

I had a funny clip recently when it looked as if two hogs were trying to get past each other in the ‘entrance hall’ of one of the hog boxes. I think they must have been last years hoglets.

Only one, what I think is a female back so far. An early hoglet from last year, she has been seen sharing a bowl with one of the big boys. I seem to remember she was a bit precocious last year and had one chap pursuing her when she was really quite small. Glad to hear Nagini is safely back.

None of the older girls is back here yet. I was a bit worried last year that a couple of them disappeared a bit early for hibernation, so await with slight trepidation. Then I always hope that dear old Digger will live to see another year.

Hedgehog