Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN! Reply To: NEW BHPS PETITION AGAINST A24 TRAP, PLEASE SIGN!

Nic

Hi Hogmeister

I’m sure you will be pleased to know that I heard that more emails are going to be sent out to Hedgehog Street Champions. I got the impression that this has always been planned. I imagine they were being done in batches, as the numbers are so large. As you no doubt have as well, I keep hoping that the day will soon come. I was hoping that the petition would be boosted more when the BHPS mailing went out, but sadly not. Maybe most of them had already signed by then. The main thing is to try to get everyone to enrol at least 5 more people to sign and pass the message on. If that happened the total would be reached in no time.

Hog numbers here are well down on previous years, which is very worrying. It is such a shame that last year’s petition had to be stopped because of the general election. It is always so much harder to do these things a second time round. Also in the meantime who knows how many more of the ghastly traps have been sold.

Hedgehog