Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Who feeds hedgehogs what ? Reply To: Who feeds hedgehogs what ?

I am feeding Ark hedgehog biscuits and Spike semi moist – but that seems to have lots of nuts? I also feed meaty cat food – tbh, ones my elderly cat has rejected! The biscuits seem to be favourite.
I have built a feeding station – well, my OH reluctantly spent an afternoon cannibalising a plastic crate – but I haven’t seen the hog go into it – although both Spike and cat good vanished last night and I think Henry left me a small gift in exchange!
I am however, often finding large orange slugs in the empty food bowls! Henry is never around for me to tell him that that isn’t part of the deal! I then take great delight in flushing them away! Too big to squash!
Hey ho!

Hedgehog