Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Who feeds hedgehogs what ? Reply To: Who feeds hedgehogs what ?

I feed mine Spikes semi moist and dry (mixed up) but their favourite is I Love Hedgehogs food which have recently changed their recipe in lieu of recent hedgehog feeding research re mealworms, sunflower hearts and peanuts.

Before hibernation my hubby was spoiling them with chopped chicken which they all loved; but now they seem to prefer the hedgehog food. I have fed them chopped up hard boiled eggs which they have eaten in the past and chopped apple. But these are treats and not something I give them often.

What they all love is a bowl of water – they drink a lot of water 🙂

Hedgehog