Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Many hedgehogs in my garden Reply To: Many hedgehogs in my garden

Nic

Hi Adrian

I know, the Big Hedgehog Map can be frustrating – I know I gave up before all the hogs were logged, but I did log quite a few, so it was obvious there was a good population in the area. You do have to register each hog separately, or you did last time I tried, but it is worth doing it to give a better idea of where there are groups of hogs. So not every sighting you see (because you might be seeing the same hog again), but when you know there are a certain number of hogs around. So when you saw 5 at once you could enter all of those. Like you, I wish you could enter 5 in one go!

Hedgehog