Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Unusual Behaviour? Reply To: Unusual Behaviour?

That’s excellent news Nic, I told you she’d be up to no good, I bet she’s got herself a toy boy!

Don’t be fooled by the incredibly cute Nagini. I used to feel a bit sorry for her being landed with the name of Lord Voldemort’s snake, but it actually rather suits her. I glanced out onto the patio the other evening at around 7.00pm, to spot her creeping along the floor towards an empty feeding station, which I had left in the middle of the patio whilst cleaning up the usual mess. I quickly grabbed a bowl, dutifully topped it up and carefully lifted the lid of the feeding station, only to be greeted with loud hissing. I can’t say that I blame her, she had probably got up early in a bid to avoid all the male attention, only to find an empty larder. Anyway, she must have been very hungry because she tucked straight in despite the human intrusion.

I love this photo of her from last year…she really does look like a little devil!
https://flic.kr/p/JFuv6N

Hedgehog