Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Home Forums Hedgehog tales THE FIGHTING HAS STARTED Reply To: THE FIGHTING HAS STARTED

Nic

Hi Marion

When there are several hogs rolled up here, I say to them – unroll quick and escape, whilst he’s not looking – because I know that the ‘Boss Hog’ will be back and biff them again if he notices. But they never seem to. But once he disappears they seem to unroll and just carry on as if nothing had happened. Once I had one male who had several other males rolled up and he was trying to court 2 different females at the same time! He must have used up an awful lot of energy running from one to another. Not sure the females were very impressed, though.

I always think it’s a bit like a play with enter stage left exit stage right etc. Always entertaining.

Hedgehog