Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

23/12/21 about 10 c still hogs arriving

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings 23/12/21 about 10 c still hogs arriving

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi All
    I’m sure it can’t just be down here that I still have hoggies visiting for food.
    In fact I have been out this morning to buy a couple more bags of hoggie biscuits before the Bank Holidays.
    Quite mild here, around 10deg c daytime and nighttime temps not below 4 c so far. Mild enough for me not to need a coat in daytime as an example.
    I find one hedgie feeding about 5 pm, and see another (? may be same one) again around 9/10 pm. (no camera so quite possibly others later).
    I check there are enough biscuits left just in case of latecomers that I don’t see and very few left by morning..
    I do find the dishes have crumb remains in the morning. and that has to be a good sign ?
    Good luck to everyone that is taking care of hedgehogs, hope all have a good Christmas x

Nic

HI daffydill

It looks as if there are going to be some Christmas hogs here too!

Happy Christmas to you, too and to everyone and a happy, healthy and peaceful 2022.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog