Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

3 hedgehogs

Home Forums Champions’ chat 3 hedgehogs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have a playhouse with straw and blankets for my cats.
    3 hedgehogs have decided to make it their home.
    I never realised that they could live together.
    Am so excited 🙂

bet they couldn’t believe their luck when they found that cosy home!

Nic

Hi Melanie

I’m really pleased for you, to hear you the three hogs have moved in. Is that them on your profile pic? It is unusual for hogs to live together, but never say never. You might find, though, that they are comparative youngsters and that when they get a bit older may become a bit less tolerant of each other. It’s just lovely to have 3 hogs around at all. I hope they hang around and continue to give you the pleasure of seeing them.

Yes, they’re my profile pic as I wasn’t sure how to upload a photo in the post.
    Have lived here 6 years and moan saying I never see hedgehogs round here. Did see one last year but that’s been it.
    They’ve been eating the cat food also as pooing in their bowls!

Nic

Sounds like typical hogs!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog