Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

A Night To Remember

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings A Night To Remember

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Avatar photoNic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Last night was certainly one to remember. Went out with the hedgehog food around 10pm. There was one on the large plot waiting for some food so put it all down. Went back in to get some more for the small plot. To my surprise when I got there five hedgehogs. I believe there was a female amongst them, so probably why so many. But a record for the garden.

Willpar.

Nic

That sounds a real treat, Willpar, seeing so many hedgehogs all at once! It’s lovely to hear they are doing so well there. Long may that continue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog