Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Am I able to upload videos to this site

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Am I able to upload videos to this site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, new here, just moved house and was delighted to see that I have hedgehogs ( Chogs) as we call them in our garden.
    I bought a cheap wildlife camera off ebay and it is amazing, takes videos and pictures. I would love to upload a few little videos of my chogs in action, is that possible on here? Thank you. Tobie

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. To upload videos you will have to take out a youtube account. Upload your videos there and then paste the link here.

Nic

Hi Tobie

Alternatively you can get them put on the Hedgehog Street YouTube channel

https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/photographing-hedgehogs/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog