Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Any Walthamstow hogs supporters ?

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Any Walthamstow hogs supporters ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dear all, I wondered if there is any hog supporters group in Walthamstow ? I saw one ( large & healthy looking ) on my street ( Callis Road ) on Thursday eve and have been leaving dog biscuits and shallow dish with water at the spot I saw him/her ever since then but worry as our street is not that safe and we are just next to queens Rd & markhouse Rd which are really busy roads. 🙁 … So just wanted to see if there is anyone in my area or if there is a hogs supporters group in my area I can join & get more involved. Thank you in advance for any help / guidance / pointers. Best wishes. Denisa

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog