Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Awaking

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Last night I checked my camera and out of 39 shots only 7 didn’t have a hedgehog in. Just in one night 2 small autumn babies several bigger ones. Three at the feeding tray together varying sizes. I love seeing that they have survived the winter and hopefully all eight hedgehog houses have been occupied.

I too checked my Trail camera last from last night and saw the first appearance of a hedgehog since late October. Now back to my normal routine of daily putting out 2-4 bowls of hedgehog nibbles topped with mealworms and a couple of trays of water. Looking forward to future sighting and video clips over the coming months.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog