Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Better News

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Better News

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I posted my story ‘Where can my hedgehogs be?’ a little while ago. I am pleased to report that, after a break of 5 to 6 weeks with no hedgehog activity in my front garden, I filmed a hedgehog last night😁. Looks like a youngster as I couldn’t spot any ticks or marks and it looks really ‘fresh’. Really pleased to be helping with a feeding station, water and a hog house. Hubby will be installing a ‘Hedgehog Crossing Area’ sign this weekend. Happy days.

Nic

Hi jancolley

Really good news that you have a hog back. I expect it welcomes getting a bit of extra help with food, water and accommodation. Well done ‘Hubby’ putting up a crossing sign!

Hope you continue to enjoy hog watching!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog