Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Bin stickers to help hedgehogs

Home Forums Champions’ chat Bin stickers to help hedgehogs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Has anyone used these or are you aware of them? I’ve just bought a pack of wheeliebin stickers alerting people to hogs in the area. My neighbours are also going to put the stickers on their bins. You can buy a pack of 3, 6, 12 or more or just singles. An internet search will find lots of ways of buying them.

Hi SeagullSuzie
    What a great idea. I’ve looked on the internet but a confusing array. Could I please ask where you purchased from, as I’d like to order from a charity if possible. Thanks

Apologies for the late reply daffydill. I bought them from a bin sticker company as I also wanted the slow down/speed stickers. Honestly my wheelie bin is now a beacon of warnings! I bought them from mywheeliebin.com but if you wanted to buy from a charity the Hamworthy Hedgehog Rescue sell single stickers.

Thanks SeagullSuzie – I’ve ordered through the Hamworthy Hedgehog Rescue site and what an interesting site it is, full of info.

SeagullSuzie

Thank you so much for this information. I will be sure to order some

Hello,
    I am a teacher for students with learning difficulties and learning disabilities. We preparing a ready made hedge hog house in our college garden and I am creating a four week project on hedge hogs if any one as any materials I could use on hedgehog care. and games/activities I only work 3 days so I find it hard to plan so any help would be amazing.
    Thanks,
    Kind regards,
    Kimberley Otter

Nic

Hi KimberleyLCC

That sounds a great idea.

If you have a look under ‘My Hedgehog Street’ or click on this https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/my-hedgehog-street/free-downloadable-resources/ you will find there are loads of downloadable resources.

You might also like to contact hedgehog@ptes.org if you need any further ideas.

Good luck. I hope all goes well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog