Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Care to answer a survey about caring for wild hedgehogs for my coursework?

Home Forums Champions’ chat Care to answer a survey about caring for wild hedgehogs for my coursework?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Click this link (The survey itself shouldn’t be longer than 3 minutes)

Hi, I’m going to be designing a hedgehog house for my Design Tech coursework at school, and as part of research I need to perform a survey on caring and housing for the little guys. Thank you in advance!

Hi, I’m sure someone knowledgeable on this site will give you their advice, but, if you are designing hedgehog houses, they generally need a revamp. I bought a lovely one with DIY put together. It had a tunnel, essential, but they also need to have corridors inside, with turns, to deter cats getting in to the main chamber. Perhaps the tunnel actually needs a turn in it as well. A removable lid, but screwed on. Above all, it needs to be at a reasonable cost. A lot of people are elderly or children and not in work so can’t afford high prices, which I’m sure very good ones cost. The food we buy costs quite a bit as has been on the forum many times, so cost is everything. Good luck with your project and best wishes.

Filled in the survey for you :0)

Done! 😊

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog