Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Cats

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Cats

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I purchased a “Riverside Woodcraft Hedgehog House Golden Brown With Anti Bacteria Coating” from amazon – to act as a feeding station – i have two other houses for sleeping – It says it is cat proof but a very LARGE cat has managed to force its way in and turn grab the food and turn around inside – coming out headfirst – this cat is obviously intelligent and belongs to a neighbour who feeds it well, My advice if you have one of these is to “chicane” the entrance part. I have the cat on video if anyone wants to see.

steve

Nic

Hi Steve

That sounds about normal! Most hog houses aren’t cat proof without some additions, whatever people may claim. Good luck. Hope your chicane continues to keep the cat out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog