Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Clear plastic feeding station

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Clear plastic feeding station

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Does anybody know if I can buy a clear plastic feeding station anywhere? I really need something to ensure that the food goes to the hedgehog and not the neighbourhood cats (which is happening at the moment). But I’d still like to be able to see the hog as it feeds. I have seen instructions for making a feeding station, but I am extremely unhandy, so that’s not really for me.
    Thank you!

(Sorry if this is the wrong topic category, I wasn’t quite sure)

JudithR

I’d be interested too

Hi i have always had plastic feeding stations, they very easy to clean and Hogs can be seen inside. I just cut a hole the size of a C D about 5″ . I cut it with a stanley knife and put two rows of bricks in front of the hole and a slate on top. A clever cat did get in the other night though so i put the bricks at an angle narrowed it at the beginning and wider near to the hole in the plastic box, try it very easy

Meant to say got my box from Asda

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog