Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

CPD Training

Home Forums Champions’ chat CPD Training

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have had a thought. I work for a civil engineering company and they deal with developers all the time but, I have never heard of the use of hedgehog friendly fencing or anything with how they create ponds etc.

We often get a lot of companies that organise CPD events and come to our office to talk about their products/ideas etc… I think this would be an excellent way to raise awareness and get into property developers/engineers/designers mind about how serious this issue is.

Any thoughts how this could be arranged?

Nic

Hi Dani77

That might be something BHPS might be able to help you with. Or the Hedgehog Street, Hedgehog Officer. Contact details at the bottom of the page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog