Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Dissertation Research

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Dissertation Research

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My name is Elliot and I am a third-year animal biology student at the University of Gloucestershire. I am currently researching for my dissertation, investigating the rates of metabolic bone disease in UK hedgehogs and the link with diet. I am hoping that any information will be useful to prevent the rates increasing in the future.

This research is dependent on data from across the UK, with a high volume of data required to get a real understanding of both the current situation with MBD in hedgehogs and the public’s knowledge on the fatal disease.

I am hoping that members of the public will share their knowledge on MBD in hedgehogs, or any experiences they have with hedgehogs via a questionnaire. The questionnaire is completely anonymous and no personal data is required, collected or stored.

If this is something you feel interested in participating in, the link is below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSceZW44GQjnO6NbDhI8N0x5CkBRA-UEpLYfqKdoLdJtEh8qeA/viewform?usp=sf_link

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this, and hope that you participate in helping us understand how to limit the impacts of these diseases in hedgehogs in the future.

Thank you.

Elliot

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog