Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Fat Finch Disease

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Fat Finch Disease

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Just a quick question (I am a hedgehog fan and feeder!). Any ideas how to help finches with the symptoms of fat finch disease? I’ve seen it before, but would like to know how to help the one in my garden. Apparently it can be cleared up within 2 days if a caged bird. I know about clean feeding stations etc, but the local Wildlife Centre just suggested capturing it and taking it in…impossible and with all the stress. Any suggestions please.

Sorry, Kassie, I hadn’t even heard of fat finch disease so am no help at all.

I hope your finch recovered well – it’s lovely of you to try to help :o)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog