Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Feeding

Home Forums Champions’ chat Feeding

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I know feeding is supposed to be supplementary but my local area has had major redevelopment so i feed every night and you can set your clock by our little visitors.The hogs have been here for 30 years on and off.I feed Costco dry cat biscuits , any thoughts ? Spikeys etc are expensive but want to feed quality food ,any recipe ideas ?

Hi
    I buy ARK hedgehog food online.
    An order over £25 gets free delivery.
    I usually buy 10kg for £29.75
    A big outlay but it lasts well. I usually split with a neighbour who also feeds.
    Have fun

I used Ark too, now trying Maltby’s from eBay it’s the same sort of formulated dry biscuit but you only need to buy 5kg for £14. The hogs seem to like it equally well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog