Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Filmed hog having a quick drink – link to video – sweden

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Filmed hog having a quick drink – link to video – sweden

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Avatar photoJens.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Noticed the direction one was heading. Placed water and waited. It instanenous had a quick sipp and went on:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jensraberg/47628095112/in/photostream/lightbox/

This was the first i’ve seen this year, but a friend saw one two weeks ago. Now i hear that even in the far north of sweden (Luleå) they have woken up.

It is dry and there are at least two places with water within 50 metres.

Nice little video Jens.

Thanks! Now i’ve seen one each of the last three evenings. Today one was drinking for quite some time. Have put out water in bushes at one more place.

Waiting for more hogs to show up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog