Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Ghosts In The Hedgerow

Home Forums Champions’ chat Ghosts In The Hedgerow

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve just finished reading ‘Ghosts In The Hedgerow’ by Tom Moorhouse. Enlightening, frightening but also with a strong message of hope.
    I know there is a ‘online’ meeting thingy soon (sorry – luddite here!) but would recommend it if you can access.
    Already a ‘hedgehog champion’ but his wise words have spurred me on to plan/make further differences to my garden/lifestyle.
    But, oh I was so sad. He has never seen a hedgehog in his Oxford garden; he has a young child; he wishes for her to see a live hog as he did in his childhood, to feel the awe.
    I wish the same for my grandchild. I haven’t got trail cams but have sat in the dusk with watching the hogs. Magic!
    Read the book, join with the meeting, engage your neighbours. Let’s spread the magic 🙂

Have read the book; negative generally, unfortunately.
    We can all do more! I always let people know (remind them)during the presentations that the hogs are mostly nocturnal!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog