Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Green sticky poop !

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Green sticky poop !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

So we’ve had hedgehogs coming into our garden for quite a long time now but they were coming on a 5 or 6 day cycle. in April we started putting food out and now we have been getting about 3 or 4 every night. With hedgehogs comes lots of poo and when I went out to wipe their bowls out I noticed that their wasn’t the normal black hard poop but green sticky poop . I got a stick and it was like there was chewing gum stuck to the floor. I know that this type of poop can be because of illness and stress
    does anyone have any advise on what I should do ?

Contact the BHPS on the number on this page and find your nearest carer. However catch the hog first

Ok will try and catch it tonight and we will do what you have said
    Thank you so much for your advise .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog