Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi new to this site.
    I have been keeping track using a trail camera of a hedgehog visiting my garden over the last year. For a few weeks I wont see the hedgehog then it will appear. I have a nature area in my garden, a few piles of rotten logs, plenty of shrubs that cover the ground, 2 hedgehog homes and plenty of bugs and slugs and plenty of gaps so the hedgehog is able to move from garden to garden.

According to the map there has been another sighting of a hedgehog very near to where I live.

Pleased I have found this site, shall be looking through the posts.

If I can I will upload a photo and any videos of the hedgehog, once I work out how to do it and if you can upload photo’s etc.

Nic

Hi sindybird

Welcome to the Forum! Brilliant to hear you have hog/s there. Your garden sounds brilliant. It’s quite likely that if you have a hog visiting your garden that there will be others around, but nice to know there must be someone else around interested enough to enter a hog on the map.

There is some information about loading photos and video
    https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/my-hedgehog-street/your-hedgehog-videos/

Nic

https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/gallery/

I’ve put this on a separate post, because the forum doesn’t always like more than one link per post. It might take a few days for images to appear on the gallery.

If you already have photos/video elsewhere on the internet, you can also put the link on here.

Good luck and happy hog watching.

Thank you very much for the information Nic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog