Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog and hedgehog door maps.

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog and hedgehog door maps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I cannot find a link to put in your sighting data from My Hedgehog Street. I had to go to Home and manually enter my address and location. Am I missing something or is it something that needs to be sorted.

Nic

Hi MarkUK

Yes, you do need to go to ‘Home’ to get to the Big Hedgehog Map (unless you have the link directly there). The information in ‘My Hedgehog Street’ is only for registered Hedgehog Champions. I believe, theoretically, anyone who has data about the presence of hogs can enter it onto the Big Hedgehog Map. Also it is possible to enter hedgehog sightings from places other than your home address, so that linking it with the information from My Hedgehog Street, would not necessarily be helpful.

Well done for finding the map, though. I hope you managed to log all the hogs ok.

Thanks.. I have been a member for some time and have entered my hogs and holes.. although only one entry although I have 6 holes at intervals around the garden. I get a lot of hogs… a few of which are identifiable but Hog from Hell is the only one that I have named.

Nic

Yes, the males can sometimes look a bit devilish – especially when they are going round biffing every other male in sight!

Great that you have all those hog holes – lots of choice for the hogs.

Quote “the males can sometimes look a bit devilish โ€“ especially when they are going round biffing every other male in sight!”
    Just like the human ones down the pub on a Saturday night? ๐Ÿ™‚
    It’s amazing though – to see hedgehogs giving a clout that sends another one skidding back (and all in the name of romance) ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog