Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog at Coln Country Park

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog at Coln Country Park

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

While visiting Coln Country Park Last Saturday Lake 125
    Just after parking in the car park we spotted a Hedgehog crossing the road track next to the car park and it headed in to the near by leaf litter beside the Bowmoor Sailing club Lake 125 near the Village of Letchlade in Gloucestershire. Nice to see a Hedgehog in its Natural environment. If the site will let me I will post a Photo of the Hedgehog but I am having Problems uploading pictures to the site as they keep failing halfway through upload.

Nic

Hi Johnboy7

It’s only possible to put photos onto the Forum if they are already elsewhere on the internet – then you can just add the link.

But you can have your photos put on the Gallery on the Home Page of Hedgehog Street https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/gallery/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog