Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog Awareness Week 2019

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog Awareness Week 2019

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sadly no hedgehogs in my garden yet……. πŸ™ Although my neighbour said he is getting them in regularly so that’s good.

What’s everyone planning on doing for hedgehog awareness week this year?

https://www.britishhedgehogs.org.uk/hedgehog-awareness-week-2019/

Nic

Hi Suzynic

I hope you are having some hogs visiting by now.

I usually try to put up a selection of posters for Hedgehog Awareness Week. Sadly not able to do much more than that, but that is easy enough for anyone to do. There are lots of posters available on the BHPS website, so it’s just a matter of printing them and getting them put up.

Well done for highlighting this. Hopefully others will be more enterprising than I am!

Hi Nic

Sadly not! This time last year I had at least two πŸ™

I’ve already printed off a poster, will put it up at work along with an appropriate hedgie leaflet. I always have grand plans but life gets in the way and it never works out! I usually bombard my neighbours with a leaflet or two, but I target the same neighbours every year so I should probably leaflet the next estate, but I don’t want my neighbours to forget about me πŸ™‚ Well the hedgehogs! πŸ™‚

Pleased to say that during hedgehog awareness week a hedgehog is in the garden! πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog