Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog champion

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog champion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I live in Epsom and have had hedgehogs yearly, last year I was aware of five in the garden on several evenings.
    I have requested hedgehog warning road signs both via Chris Grayling the hedgehog champion and local councillors but with no result ! has anyone any idea how to get road signs as neither the national hedgehog champion or local councillors reply or produce road signs !

Hi, they are available to buy from https://www.britishhedgehogs.org.uk/shop/product/hedgehog-crossingsign/
    But it would be nice if our local councils would supply them for us

thanks I do have my own on the front wall but really want some road signs from the authorities ! it’s doing my head in 🤪

Nic

Hi katzplaice

I would be inclined to ask BHPS re. availability or otherwise of the proper road signs. If you go to their site (click on logo at top of this page) you can send them a written message (on contact us) and they will email back.

Let us know how you get on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog