Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

hedgehog helped heroically by me!

Home Forums Hedgehog tales hedgehog helped heroically by me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

on Good Friday in the early evening we had a barbeque and my daddy was clearing the bbq away. i had already gone to get ready for bed, my daddy got me to come downstairs really quickly as there was something he wanted to show me. i scrabbled down the stairs and went out side and there by where the barbeque had been was a hedgehog!. i could not believe my eyes. i think it was a bit confused as it was trying to get through a bit of fence which had concrete behind it! i do not think it would have worked out what to do so i went to get my gardening gloves and my daddy opened the gate for me and i picked it up and moved it back to safety . We also heard it when we where camping in our back garden, rustling in the bushes to find some food for its family.

It’s a good job you had your gardening gloves handy, you must be a keen gardener.

My boys spent the night in their tents on the garden a few times before we realised that we had hedgehogs. They were frightened to death by the snuffling in the early hours and came running back inside to their own beds. 🙂

thank you for supporting hedgehogs and replying to my post i appreciate it very much!!!!!!!!!!

spikesthegreat.

hedgehogs yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog