Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog Highways Useful Information

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog Highways Useful Information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

This is a very interesting recent news article from West Oxfordshire District Council which explains the sorts of initiatives that can be introduced by local councils.
    If yours need some help convincing it can be done just take a look at this news item
    https://news.westoxon.gov.uk/news/west-oxfordshire-hedgehogs-to-get-safer-routes-as-part-of-new-urban-highway-campaign-to-boost-population
    and ask your council if they’d consider doing the same.
    I have to say I’m still waiting for a reply-but I imagine they are busy after the local elections!

Nic

Thanks for the link, SeagullSuzie. Hopefully it will encourage some more Councils to be more hog friendly.

Great idea, I will write to my council asking if they can consider doing this too.

Thanks,

Francesca

Thank you Seagull Suzie. Wonderful to know councils do listen sometimes. Ipswich is a shining example – was it designated most hedgehog friendly town?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog