Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog seen during daytime

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Hedgehog seen during daytime

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    The hedgehog in my garden is usually only seen on my camera once it has gone dark. However, when I checked my camera today I saw that it was feeding at about 1.30 this afternoon. I have read that if you see a hedgehog during the day it needs help. It was eating well and after about 10 minutes went into the hedgehog house, but came back out again soon afterwards. Do I need to do anything or just keep an eye on it.
    Thanks
    CA

Hi, please contact your nearest carer and talk to them. It almost certainly needs looking at

Thanks Stef
    Do you know how I would find out who that is? I have looked on the site and cannot find a list of carer’s. CA

Contact the BHPS on 01584 890801 and they will let you have a list of carers in your area

Thanks Stef, will do

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog