Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog Snout

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog Snout

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Whilst studying footage of our visitor I’ve noticed he/she has spots/lumps on its snout. Is this normal?

Nic

Hi Funnybee

It’s difficult to say without seeing it. They do sometimes have differently pigmented sections, but I haven’t seen actual spots as such, or lumps.

I’m not really sure exactly what you mean, but if you are worried about the hog, you could have a chat with your local carer (contact details available from BHPS 01584 890801) to whom you could give more precise details than is possible on here.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog